During this time of uncertainty, we want to partner with you to create safe and healthy spaces for our students and teachers. Here are some ways we can help:
- No-cost room design to accommodate socially distant settings. Let us help you reimagine your classrooms – using the furniture you already have- to maximize the space!
- Cleaning information – our partners at VS America and Fomcore have done the work to determine what products are best used to clean your furniture. Please download these helpful sheets and give to your custodial teams to post in your rooms!
Download the VS Covid-19 Disinfectant and Cleaning Recommendations as well as the Fomcore Grade 1 Cleaning Guide.
- Many manufacturers have created full school solutions to help keep students and staff safe, including health shields, mobile space dividers, cafeteria table plexiglass, hand sanitizing stations and more.We are big fans of repurposed products, like these Cascade storage pieces from Smith System that can be used as hand sanitizing stations during COVID and afterwards, your teachers will love their mobile storage capabilities!
Please see below for information on full school Covid-19 products.
Our goal is simple – we want to creatively help problem-solve rather than selling a bunch of products you might not need in a year from now. Every single school and district we work with is our PARTNER – and we believe we will get through this together.
At Culver-Newlin, here are the guidelines we have implemented to ensure your deliveries are being handled with the utmost care:
• Each employee has their temperature taken upon arrival to work – and it is kept in a log for retention.
• Both at our warehouse location and our office location
• Each employee has their temperature taken once more during their shift, usually in the afternoon and this too is kept in the log.
• Each employee is required to wear a mask both in the warehouse and while making deliveries to our sites.
• Employees are provided with gloves to wear on sites
• Employees will keep social distancing guidelines adhered to the best they can while moving furniture to and from
• Each truck has been equipped with hand sanitizer and cleaning agents
• We purchased large sprayers to use a bleach/water combination (per the CDC guidelines) to clean our trucks at the end of every shift